Prairie West Golf Course offers open golf on Wednesdays! Golf Game Days are offered Wednesdays starting May 4 through August 24. Golf Game Days consist of a variety of different games and contests for the chance to win Golf Shop credit.
Game Day is a fun and exciting league for all skill levels who like to play 9 or 18 holes. Are you worried about one bad hole ruining your round? Game Day will be setup with 9 and 18 hole contests along with smaller games within the round like closest to the hole, deuce pot, and skins games for a chance to win Golf Shop credit. This is a great way to meet new people, play with old friends, and socialize after the round in the Prairie West Lounge or under the deck with some relaxing music and cold beverages.
You must register for the Game Day contests in the Golf Shop prior to teeing off and you must play with a Game Day partner to be eligible for contests. Scores not turned in to the Golf Shop Wednesday night following the completion of your round will not be accepted.
Game Day Format:
- 17 weeks
- May 4th-August 24th (Every Wednesday except June 22nd and June 29th)
- Games and Contests will change each week with a minimum of 3 games each week. Games will vary from closest to the pin and skin games to low score on 9 or 18 holes with and without handicaps.
- Annual Game Day Membership: $40.00 – Includes your GHIN (USGA handicap $35.00) and membership to Game Day ($5.00).
- Weekly Game Day Fees: Range from $1.00-$5.00 per game depending on the contest. The weekly Game Day fee will be used to pay out the winners of the weekly contests in golf shop credit.
Divisions and Handicaps:
- Game Day will feature two divisions, Green Tee Division and Yellow Tee Division. All eligible participants must have a handicap (GHIN). Handicaps are available to be purchased in the Golf Shop. Your course handicap will be determined by the tees you choose to play.