Prairie West Golf Course 2020 Season
A message to Prairie West members and participants,
Spring is here and unfortunately so is COVID-19. Mandan Park District wants to provide the community with a recreational outlet for those that are well enough to play golf! The staff at Prairie West Golf Course have been preparing for the 2020 season as they normally would but are taking extra precautions because of our circumstances. Mother Nature is allowing us to open Prairie West Golf Course Range on Thursday, March 26 and the full course on Sunday, March 29. The hours of operation are 11am – 6pm. Safety is one of our top priorities and we have precautions in place to help keep our staff and patrons safe. See information below for details.
- Tee times will be every 12 minutes. We encourage patrons to reserve their tee time online at golfmandan.com.
- Portable bathrooms will be located throughout the course.
- Staff will wear masks, gloves and keep their distance from patrons
- No rental clubs to be used or Demo clubs
- No grouping patrons together. Patrons will play golf with who they came with. No walk ons allowed.
- No cart or push cart rentals.
- No beverage carts.
- Tokens for practice facility will be sprayed each day when used. Buckets will be sprayed after each use.
- Customers “touch points” will be eliminated by the removal of ball washers, bunker rates and flags
- Cups will be raised up 2 inches.
- Driving range tee setup will be separated to allow proper social distancing. Rather than the traditional 20-24 tee stalls, we will reduce the number of spaces to 12 or less.
Other precautionary measures include no access to the Prairie West Club House and all transactions (daily fees and season pass check ins) will be processed through the southeast window of the clubhouse. See photo. Credit or debit card transactions will be accepted. NO CASH. Season passes must be purchased online at golfmandan.com.
If you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently traveled out of state, we advise you to please stay home! We will continue to reassess the CDC guidelines and regulations along with receiving guidance from our local leaders. Continue to check our Golf Facebook page and website, golfmandan.com for any new updates.