Season passes at both, Prairie West Golf Course and Mandan Municipal, are 50% off starting July 5. Click here to purchase your pass.
- Corporate Passes are available only to legitimate business organizations which will be required to submit a Corporate Pass Application and be approved by the Mandan Park District’s Golf Staff
- Potential Pass holder must have current ND Tax ID
- Appropriate documentation must be provided and the Annual Fee must be paid by a company check or company credit card
- The Annual Corporate Fee is nonrefundable
- All Corporate Passes are annual passes based on one calendar year during which the golf season starts and ends. These are subject to renewal by the Mandan Park District. Season tickets must be used in the same golf year. There is no carry-over of any unused daily passes.
- Prices and terms of Membership are subject to change seasonally.
- Individuals utilizing Corporate Pass must present the Corporate Daily pass the day of play.
- For Corporate Pass holders wishing to utilize more Corporate Daily Passes must purchase another Corporate Pass.
Corporate Pass Benefits:
- Corporate Pass holders are entitled to golf at either the Prairie West Golf Club or the Mandan Municipal Golf Course, subject to course and tee time availability within the golf season of Corporate Pass purchase.
- Corporate Pass holders must pay standard golf cart rental fees.
Corporate Pass Price Structure:
- There will be 150 daily passes issued to the Corporate Membership.
- The daily passes can be used at any time for daily golf. This excludes events or other specials during the season.
- Price will be $4,500.
To purchase your Corporate Pass give Brent a call at 751-6171.
Free Junior Golf Days are offered on Mondays, June – August at Mandan Municipal Golf Course.
Prairie West Golf Course offers open golf on Wednesdays! Golf Game Days are offered Wednesdays starting May 4 through August 24. Golf Game Days consist of a variety of different games and contests for the chance to win Golf Shop credit.
Game Day is a fun and exciting league for all skill levels who like to play 9 or 18 holes. Are you worried about one bad hole ruining your round? Game Day will be setup with 9 and 18 hole contests along with smaller games within the round like closest to the hole, deuce pot, and skins games for a chance to win Golf Shop credit. This is a great way to meet new people, play with old friends, and socialize after the round in the Prairie West Lounge or under the deck with some relaxing music and cold beverages.
You must register for the Game Day contests in the Golf Shop prior to teeing off and you must play with a Game Day partner to be eligible for contests. Scores not turned in to the Golf Shop Wednesday night following the completion of your round will not be accepted.
Game Day Format:
- 17 weeks
- May 4th-August 24th (Every Wednesday except June 22nd and June 29th)
- Games and Contests will change each week with a minimum of 3 games each week. Games will vary from closest to the pin and skin games to low score on 9 or 18 holes with and without handicaps.
- Annual Game Day Membership: $40.00 – Includes your GHIN (USGA handicap $35.00) and membership to Game Day ($5.00).
- Weekly Game Day Fees: Range from $1.00-$5.00 per game depending on the contest. The weekly Game Day fee will be used to pay out the winners of the weekly contests in golf shop credit.
Divisions and Handicaps:
- Game Day will feature two divisions, Green Tee Division and Yellow Tee Division. All eligible participants must have a handicap (GHIN). Handicaps are available to be purchased in the Golf Shop. Your course handicap will be determined by the tees you choose to play.