Mandan Park District is a great place to work and play!
Our staff is committed to providing quality parks and recreation for the community of Mandan and its visitors. If you are looking for a career in recreation, promoting healthy lifestyles and community, the Mandan Park District is the perfect place for you to work! Whether you are looking for a full time career, something to do while the kids are in school, or looking for a little extra income in the summer or after school, we may have something for you!
*Prior to filling out the online application please save document to computer rather than filling out the form in the browser. Once form is filled out please send document to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at Mandan Park District Administration Office.
Maintenance Worker IFULL TIME
Location: Mandan Parks
Rate: $21.00 per hour (depending on experience)
This position is responsible to actively participate in the overall carpentry and general maintenance and repair of park district parks and facilities.
- Responsible to construct, repair and remodel facilities.
- Including framing walls, hanging and finishing drywall, painting, flooring, window installation, trim and finish work, etc.
- Develop estimates and time tables associated with various projects.
- Prepare, pour and finish concrete projects.
- Perform light electrical repairs.
- Assist in the applications of herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers.
- Participate in the installation, inspection, repair and maintenance of playground equipment at playgrounds.
- Attend the CPSI course.
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of equipment including irrigation and plumbing systems.
- Operate machinery/vehicles (mowers, weed whip, utility vehicle, power tools, bobcat, front end loader, etc.).
- Assist with landscaping and tree maintenance.
- Perform general cleaning services including restrooms, storage areas, outdoor facilities and comfort stations.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports relating to maintenance activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
For a full job description click on "Printable Job Description"
To apply email your resume and cover letter to Cindy Levi at email@example.com.We will accept applications to January 22, 2018 or until filled
Printable Job Description